Although I wrote about the book meme that got me out of my funk last weekend, generally speaking, I’m not one for the whole meme thing. But today, after reading the letters from my family, I was catching up with Dawn’s blog, and dammit…she’d tagged me for a meme.
So here I am. Just call me Meme Girl.
First the rules for the Fantastic Four meme:
1. Copy/paste the questions into your blog.
2. Type in your answers.
3. Tag four people on your list (note: TELL people you've tagged them or they may not know!)
4. Don't forget to change the answers to your own!
FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER AND OVER:
* Teavana (The center of my tea universe)
* New York (I only like the city)
* Wegmans (I used to hate them because their bakery doesn't have a bread slicer--can you imagine? Now a diabetic, I couldn't care less about the bread slicer, so I'm over it)
* Twitter (Betcha didn't know it's a destination, didja??)
FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
No one. I hate email. Everyone I work with, including my team at AssistU, at StacyBrice.com, and all my coaching clients use Groove to communicate with me. You may email me, but you're probably not doing it regularly so I can't count you for this silly meme.
FOUR PLACES I LIKE TO EAT:
* Victoria Gastro Pub (Tori Mariner rocks, and Rolando is the best server, EVER--and according to Dawn, he's really hot!)
* Golden Unicorn (Omgosh, do I love Dim Sum!)
FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
* The Benjamin Hotel, New York
* Montreal (Ok, maybe not *right* now, but I've been missin' me some Montreal, bigtime!)
* See this is one of the reasons I prefer the number three; four is sometimes just one too many. Like now.
FOUR TV SHOWS I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
* West Wing
* Lipstick Jungle (It sucks that it's been cancelled. Write your Congressman)
* Battlestar Gallactica (Because it makes D so entirely happy!)
FOUR PEOPLE THAT I THINK WILL RESPOND WITH A LITTLE LINKY LOVE:
That’s it (not to say that Tapestry isn't enough, all by herself!). Dawn tagged me and Carla, and again, I’da had three, but not four. So now I have one. See why I hate memes?